As soon as you enter the online business space, you’ll be bombarded with all the things you “need to do” in order to reach some version of success.
However, this does not mean when you hear someone saying “you NEED to do xyz” that you absolutely gotta do it.
🙅♀️ Just like you don’t NEED to have a perfectly curated Instagram feed.
🙅♀️ You don’t NEED to have professional looking client on boarding documents.
🙅♀️ You don’t NEED to have eye-catching Pins and Pinterest Boards.
While you may not NEED any of these things, the reality is that you actually do if you want to make an instant good impression on your dream clients and customers.
Which brings up the question: why wouldn’t you want to make an instant good impression on your audience?
While it is true that you don’t need beautiful graphics, I KNOW that it is something that can get your business in front of the right eyes easier, and your offer sold faster.
Instead of shouting into an echo chamber (which, let’s face it, the internet can be!) using professionally designed graphics can show the value of your offers in just a few seconds. This is a defining moment, since it can either mean a potential dream client or customer slipping through your fingers, OR it could mean another opportunity for you to get paid doing what you do best!
I’m pretty positive you want more of the second scenario happening in your biz. So, let me break it down for you and explain the link between stunning visuals and more impact, more sales, and more growth…
3 ways stunning visuals can boost your impact, sales, and growth
💡 Using graphics as part of your content plan makes it easier and less daunting for your audience to consume and understand your content
Especially when you’re covering topics that are a bit more complicated or on the technical side. Educating your audience on your niche will not only allow you to be seen and trusted as an expert, but it will also teach them the value of your offers and how it can transform their lives.
The types of graphics you should incorporate into your content plan to make your material less daunting includes:
- Infographics that share a main idea in one, easy to understand graphic. These do really well because the visuals help to clarify what is being said and therefore helps the reader to remember the content.
- Process Carousels to break down a complicated method or important step-by-step process. The graphic makes it easier for the reader to absorb the different steps without becoming overwhelmed by the process.
- Asked & Answered Graphic to highlight FAQs while using the opportunity to share your knowledge and unique point of view on a specific subject. This can be a great way to show your audience that you understand their concerns, doubts, and struggles.
🛍️ Using graphics as part of your promo plan gives your audience a visual of the impact of your offers, the value of your work, and the results you can help them reach
It is highly unlikely that the offer you’ve created is the first of its kind. Promo graphics designed for YOUR target audience will make your offer stand out from everyone else online, and is the fastest way to capture the attention of people who want your help – converting them into paying clients/customers. It is also a powerful way to show potential clients and customers how your offer differs from similar ones on the market.
The types of graphics you should incorporate into your promo plan to make your offer more enticing, includes:
- Mockups of your offer is a simple yet compelling way to get more eyes on your offers and draw in the kind of people who will actually spend money on it. Mockups are also really useful to give visuals of digital offers or services which can be difficult to illustrate since they are not tangible.
- Value Stack Graphics that shows everything included in your offer is a wonderful way to illustrate its worth. This works wonders if you want to list the value of each part of the offer and showcase why it is such a great deal.
- Countdown Graphics can be very effective during a launch as it creates a sense of urgency which pushes your dream clients and customers to take action. If you’re running an introductory offer or have a limited number of spots available, these graphics will remind your audience to jump in before it’s too late.
😍 Using graphics as part of your marketing plan gives you the chance to leave a lasting impression on your audience which will help you stay top of mind
This means that should they face a problem in your field of expertise, they’ll come knocking on YOUR door, investing in the help that you and your offers can provide them with. When your audience can relate and understand the content you share, they will form a connection with you much faster and will be more willing to come to you when in need of help within your niche.
The types of graphics you should incorporate into your marketing plan to make your business more memorable, includes:
- Testimonial or Review Graphics can help ease any doubts potential clients or customers may have so they can take the next step of working with you or jumping in on your offer. Not only will this provide you with credibility, but it will also let potential clients know who you’ve worked with in the past and the kind of projects you have experience with.
- Statement Graphics sharing an idea, opinion, or thought you have about a certain topic that speaks directly to your target client or customer can tell your audience a lot about the type of person you are. This goes a long way in building a connection with the people you want to attract to your business.
- Case Study Graphics are highly useful when you are trying to showcase your expertise, and illustrate the kind of results you can help your audience achieve with your offer. These are especially effective when you want to highlight the transformation you can provide by giving a real life example of the benefits for them.
I know exactly how overwhelming it is to run a business. There are so many different hats you are required to wear, and sometimes those hats are just not the right fit for YOU. However, now that you understand the connection between your visuals and the vision you have for your business, you can see why it should be a priority.
If you’d like some help getting your visuals in tip-top shape, I’d love to give you a hand. Otherwise, you are more than welcome to grab some Templates from my Canva Profile to get started…