When Sarah from A Year of Boxes contacted me to create some custom graphics for her annual subscription box awards, I was over the moon for two reasons:
- I LOVE Subscription Boxes! I find a bit of mystery to be such fun; and receiving a box in the mail filled with surprises is not something I can turn down easily!
- Her Instagram account is a Subscription Box Lover’s idea of heaven! She has every subscription box imaginable over there – my favourite being the bookish sort!
Working on this project was something super exciting for me as I wasn’t even aware this type of thing existed! Sarah’s email was like a warm welcome into a whole other world… One I could not wait to explore!
There certainly was a lot to do as Sarah was about to host her annual Subscription Box Awards and needed social media graphics to start promoting. She also needed graphics for her blog,along with some “Awards Stickers” for her chosen winners.
After sending me her brand files, I promptly got to work on her graphics. Here’s a list of the things she needed:
- Facebook Page Header
- Facebook Group Header
- Twitter Header
- YouTube Header
- Email Header (Mailchimp)
- Circle Graphic – an image that can be printed as a sticker and attached to the winners’ boxes.
- Square Graphic – to use on winners’ social media.
- Banner Graphic – to use on the bottom of their product cards throughout the year.
- Insta Story Graphic
- Ad image (300×250)
- Standard social media graphics (IG, IG Story, Facebook, Twitter, Blog Header)
“Nihaad has been amazing to work with. She has completed a number of projects for me and all of them have tuned out beautifully. I would highly recommend her and plan on working with her for all my projects going forward.”
Sarah, A Year of Boxes
Sarah requested the graphics to be created in Canva so she can easily add her own content as needed.
One of the main requirements for these graphics was for them to be gender neutral since the subscription boxes she featured were for both men and women.
Project: Custom Graphics to be edited in Canva
Files Provided: Brand colours, logos, images, font ideas
Software Used: Canva